Online Resources and Blog Posts on this Site
Downloads and Samples
Annual Giving and Telemarketing Jobs on the Job Board
Director of Development for the Faculty of Arts & Sciences Yale University
Jul, 23 new
Jul, 18 new
Development Associate for Annual Giving Houston Christian High School
Jul, 06 new
Assistant Director, Yale College Annual Giving - 44432BR Yale University
Development Coordinator, Stanford Law School Stanford Law School
- More Telemarketing resources, samples and downloads on SupportingAdvancement.Com.
Resources on SupportingAdvancement.ComThe following resources are still located on SupportingAdvancement.Com. Over the next year or so, we'll be moving them to this site, reorganizing and cleaning them up, changing categories and trying to make it easier for you to find what you need.
|Annual Fund||Annual giving and annual fund, appeals, tips and tricks, hiring, phonathon, budget requests ...|
|Employment||Job description samples, training, policies and procedures, recruitment, board, campaign staffing, telefund caller evaluations, organization charts ...|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Some frequently asked questions on advancement, development, fundraising and related ...|
|More With Less||Budget reductions, cost per dollar raised, cost savings, justifying resources, gifts and records processing, planning ...|
|Potpourri||Miscellaneous, advancement aervices, customer service, class agents, stewardship, board ...|
|Records||Electronic imaging, data integrity, privacy ...|
|Reporting||Report samples, data warehouse, report standards, analytics and data mining, report samples ...|
|Revenue||Major gifts, annual giving, telemarketing ...|
|Samples||Acknowledgements, advertisements, brochures, scripts, reunion, holidays, parents, pledge letters, thank you cards ...|
|Sample Forms||Samples of commonly used forms ...|
|Systems||Technology planning, RFP's, reinvent your fundraising through technology, data backup, security ...|
|Telemarketing and Telefund||Telemarketing and telefund ...|
|Web Sightings||Social media, email marketing, rating your web presence ...|
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to register on the site.
- Login and update your profile. Pay particular attention to information you’d like to share publicly.
- Use the Contribute Now form to submit a suggested contribution to this site.
- It can sometimes take a day or two to review, approve and add your contribution to the appropriate pages. We’ll let you know when we’ve done this so you can review and verify.
- You can log in any time and make changes to your profile, which will appear on all pages where you’re listed as a contributor.
- For additional information see the Contribute page.