Some Recent Additions
My, my, my, look how the time flies. Pretty soon we’ll all be standing in the snow, c [...]
Every year, the Council for Aid to Education’s conducts a survey of fundraising at [...]
Knowing where your alumni work and their title can tell you a lot about them. If th [...]
More on the resource pages.
We’ve loosely divided the resources pages into two broad categories:
- Online Resources and Blog Posts on This Site – Web sites with resources of note and Blog posts from this site. Categories in the drop-down on the right side of this page are prefaced with RES.
- Downloads and Samples – Downloads, usually in a PDF format that you can select and check out using your shopping cart. When you’re logged in you’ll be able to see a history of your downloads. Categories in the drop-down on the right side of this page are prefaced with DL.
Strategies for organizing content can sometimes end up like the shared drive. This is our current strategy for organizing these resources and as more are added, you’ll find that the search, in addition to the specific resource pages will become more useful for you. If you are looking for something and just can’t find it, feel free to ask.
Resources on SupportingAdvancement.ComThe following resources are still located on SupportingAdvancement.Com. Over the next year or so, we'll be moving them to this site, reorganizing and cleaning them up, changing categories and trying to make it easier for you to find what you need.
|Annual Fund||Annual giving and annual fund, appeals, tips and tricks, hiring, phonathon, budget requests ...|
|Employment||Job description samples, training, policies and procedures, recruitment, board, campaign staffing, telefund caller evaluations, organization charts ...|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Some frequently asked questions on advancement, development, fundraising and related ...|
|More With Less||Budget reductions, cost per dollar raised, cost savings, justifying resources, gifts and records processing, planning ...|
|Potpourri||Miscellaneous, advancement aervices, customer service, class agents, stewardship, board ...|
|Records||Electronic imaging, data integrity, privacy ...|
|Reporting||Report samples, data warehouse, report standards, analytics and data mining, report samples ...|
|Revenue||Major gifts, annual giving, telemarketing ...|
|Samples||Acknowledgements, advertisements, brochures, scripts, reunion, holidays, parents, pledge letters, thank you cards ...|
|Sample Forms||Samples of commonly used forms ...|
|Systems||Technology planning, RFP's, reinvent your fundraising through technology, data backup, security ...|
|Telemarketing and Telefund||Telemarketing and telefund ...|
|Web Sightings||Social media, email marketing, rating your web presence ...|
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to register on the site.
- Login and update your profile. Pay particular attention to information you’d like to share publicly.
- Use the Contribute Now form to submit a suggested contribution to this site.
- It can sometimes take a day or two to review, approve and add your contribution to the appropriate pages. We’ll let you know when we’ve done this so you can review and verify.
- You can log in any time and make changes to your profile, which will appear on all pages where you’re listed as a contributor.
- For additional information see the Contribute page.