The Data Services & Support team provides top quality technology support and solutions within Local Marketing and Development (LDM), which enables the WGBH Educational Foundation to carry out its public media mission by raising individual contributions for current program support for TV, Radio, and Web. Additionally, LDM services include a Member Services Bureau for public media organizations to outsource their marketing and operations.
The Support & Data Analyst will support internal and external clients through troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving issues in our CRM system and by proactively communicating through an established case system. The Support & Data Analyst must be able to work effectively with business partners to fully scope problems and effectively address business needs.
The ideal candidate will be team-centered and hardworking, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic service-based environment. The position requires the ability to implement solutions independently while communicating with team members to ensure resolution validity. The ideal candidate should also have a proven track record of ramping up quickly and understanding the complexities of a large environment. This person can complete technical projects, and is able to dive deeply into a system.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Excellent Customer Service/Support skills
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot/solve technical issues, and be able to determine resolution or escalation paths.
• Previous experience with CRM Systems (Salesforce preferred)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities.
• Ability to successfully tackle complex issues both independently and in teams.
• Highly-developed interpersonal skills; friendly, upbeat attitude and professional demeanor.
• Proven ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders across multiple functions.