- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team approach.
- Highly proficient with computer applications.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Use of good judgment in dealing with the public and confidential information.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
- Three years of office experience in Development or a related-field with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven success with building and maintaining successful alumni relations and an active donor base.
- Experience with Advance and FileMaker or similar systems preferred.
- Experience in developing or re-engineering work processes.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent.