It’s sometimes hard to find great staff. With over 4,000 registered users on these sites and over 1 million visits per year, this is a great place to publicize your employment opportunities to a large community of fundraising and fundraising support professionals.
- You can search for jobs and set up email alerts.
- You can apply for a job on this board and optionally upload your resume information so registered employers are able to find your resume for the posted position you’re looking at and any related positions.
Here are a few simple instructions for posting and managing your jobs:
1. Register as an employer.
Anyone can post jobs without registering, however you should register as an employer using the Employer Login link at the side of this page. Registration has its privileges:
- You can log in and post jobs and your organizational profile will populate automatically so you don’t have to fill it in every time you need to post a new job.
- You can edit, make changes and manage jobs you’ve posted.
- You can choose to let applicants view your organizational profile.
- You can browse resumes.
If you’ve registered previously as an employer just login using the Employer Login link at the side of this page.
2. All employer registrations need to be approved by the Job Board Manager.
This can sometimes take a few hours and you should receive an email letting you know when you’ve been approved. Once you receive your approval email you can post jobs.
3. All job postings need to be approved by the Job Board Manager.
Don’t worry If your job is not immediately visible. In order to protect the Job Board from spam, all jobs require approval. This can sometimes take a few hours. You should receive an email when your posting has been approved with a link to the posting.
4. Managing your organizational profile and your posted jobs.
You need to login as an employer. You can then edit your profile by clicking on the Company Profile link at the side of the page. Your job posting can be edited by clicking on the Company Jobs link at the side of the page.
Questions? Use our contact us form and we’ll get back to your as soon as possible.
Thanks for your support and we hope you find this resource useful.