It’s sometimes hard to find great staff. With over 4,000 registered users on these sites and over 1 million visits per year, this is a great place to publicize your fundraising, advancement and development services, prospect research, donor relations, annual giving and other nonprofit employment opportunities to a large community of fundraising and fundraising support professionals.
- You can search for jobs and set up email alerts.
- You can apply for a job on this board and optionally upload your resume information so registered employers are able to find your resume for the posted position you’re looking at and any related positions.
Instructions for Posting Jobs
If you’ve registered previously as an employer just login using the Employer Login link at the side of this page.
1. Register as an employer:
Register as an employer using the Employer Registration link at the side of this page. Registration has its privileges:
- You can log in and post jobs and your organizational profile will populate automatically so you don’t have to fill it in every time you need to post a new job.
- You can edit, make changes and manage jobs you’ve posted.
- You can choose to let applicants view your organizational profile.
- You can browse resumes.
2. All job postings require approval by the Job Board Manager.
This can sometimes take a few hours. You should receive an email when your posting has been approved with a link to the posting.
3. Login as an employer to edit your Company profile and your posted jobs.
Edit your profile by clicking on the Company Profile link at the side of the page
Edit job posting(s) by clicking on the Company Jobs link at the side of the page.