A Few Recent Additions to Downloads and Samples
Fundraising events can be a great way to generate revenue for your nonprofit and allo [...]
More Information on Downloads and Samples
On the resource pages you’ll find various downloads, samples, best practices and white papers. You’re free to use these downloads in your organizations and usage is covered by our Legal & Privacy Statement.
We’re using a shopping cart approach even though the vast majority of the downloads are free. If you’re logged in, you’ll be able to select downloads and check out using a shopping cart and view a history of your downloads.
Suggestions, comments or need help? Use the what can we do better? form on this page.
- If you haven’t already, you’ll need to register on the site.
- Login and update your profile. Pay particular attention to information you’d like to share publicly.
- Use the Contribute Now form to submit a suggested contribution to this site.
- It can sometimes take a day or two to review, approve and add your contribution to the appropriate pages. We’ll let you know when we’ve done this so you can review and verify.
- You can log in any time and make changes to your profile, which will appear on all pages where you’re listed as a contributor.
- For additional information see the Contribute page.